About Me

My photo

 

 

Annie Blake is an Australian writer who has work published or forthcoming in Sky Island Journal, The Slag Review, Trampset, Blue Heron Review, North of Oxford, Mascara Literary Review, Red Savina Review, Antipodes, Uneven Floor, The Voices Project, Into the Void, Southerly, Hello Horror, Verity La, GFT Press, About Place Journal, Gravel, Australian Poetry Journal, Cordite Poetry Review and more. Her poem ‘These Grey Streets’ was nominated for the 2017 Pushcart Prize by Vine Leaves Literary Journal. She is excited about the process of self-actualization, research in psychoanalysis, philosophy and cosmogony. She holds a Bachelor of Teaching, a Graduate Diploma in Education and is a member of the C G Jung Society of Melbourne and Existentialist Society in Melbourne.

 

Friday, 24 February 2017

Thrilled to have my Fiction Piece 'I Could Hear Him Coming' accepted for publication in Gravel by Johnathan Chad Fincher (Editor). I would like to thank the Gravel team for releasing my story in their March, 2017 issue.

I Could Hear Him Coming - GRAVEL